- Ensure the area to be cleaned is free of weeds
- Sweep off any loose dirt or debris
- Ideally, use a good jet washer (>100 bar). A patio cleaning head can be used with most jet washers. These do contain the spray and reduce any mess but do tend to reduce the cleaning action. Hence, I personally wouldn’t recommend these. Most jobs will not require any detergent if the jet washer is adequate.
- Work in small areas and then move on – this way you will get a better clean.
- You may well need to sweep in some more paving sand into the joints – use a soft brush for the best finish
- Please remember to wear safety glasses while jet washing!
Hopefully, your patio or driveway should now look like it has just been laid!